Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Monkey

Okay so here are some pictures of the socks i have been working on:















They are actually a lot easier than I thought. Well, that was until I started knitting them inside out without noticing because I was watching T.V. and then I had to take out like four rows on the double pointed needles which pretty much sucked all the fun out of life. Anyway, the yarn is really pretty. I got it at Knit Nook, which is a really cool place it sells everything knitty and then has tables and sofas and huge fluffy chairs to knit in, and it is tiny but the fact that it is pretty makes up for it. I can't remember the brand because I lost the lable thing right now but I will find it because I never throw them away for some reason.

1 Comments:

Blogger mb said...

Your yarn is gorgeous!

That's the great thing about lace--it's way easier to do than it looks. It's just remembering the pattern that's the hard part : )

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home