Monday, October 01, 2007

So Many Projects, So Little Pictures

Now that I am away from home (I am living at Xavier University. Best college ever!) and have a laptop, there is no way for me to upload pictures right now. I thought laptops were supposed to come with all the state of the art equipment, but apparently that does not include a place to put your memory card. Well, I have decided just to put a bunch of links up to the yarn and projects I am knitting.

I finished the summer tunic with Cathay by Debbie Bliss as well (my yarn color is way cooler than Molly's, kind of a light green color but it isn't on the website).

I started this Messenger bag from Knitty for my friend Lauren's birthday (which was in August and yes I feel bad). The colors are black, blue and pink, her favorites! I also am making a shirt for her that is like Tubey that Molly was knitting, but there is no pattern. I am making it up as I go. Woohoo!

I am making scarves for a fund-raiser at my uncle's conservation park, Split-Rock, out of this hideous eyelash yarn that I got for Christmas last year. My godmother has the best of intentions and I love her for it but I am spoiled with all the pretty yarns and this eyelash yarn is not pretty.

Knit on in Newport is pretty much the coolest yarn shop ever! And not just because I may get a job there. They are cool because they Mountain colors, my now second favorite sock yarn next to Lorna's Laces. I am using it to knit Queen of Cups from Knitty. The only problem is that it is hard to see the lace pattern because of all the alternating colors. The socks are still gorgeous. I will just have to knit another pair in a solid.

Next project: hats for my friends with leftover yarn. I need to get rid of some and it is getting cold. Besides, who doesn't like hats? And I can use more friends here.

I promise to post pictures someday...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home