Thursday, January 24, 2008

RA's and Armored Transports

my RA made me participate in a hall activity because I don't have a roommate and she doesn't want me to be left out. This is the result:

And a close-up on the tenth doctor, Mr. David Tennant. (Sorry it is blurry).
I don't think i need to say that no one in my hall understand this and now they think I am a complete lunatic and avoid me more than they did before we decorated our faces for diversity month.

And here are some, but not all, of the ridiculously many projects (christmas presents) I have been working on. But mostly procrastinating working on.


This is "Binary" from knitty for my friend Brendan. When I am finished it should say: captain Brendan's full name, (of course those would be names but he doesn't need any stalkers now does he?) Professional Badass!

And this is for my mommy:
And this is a closeup of the scarf for my mommy:
And these are "Hedera," also from knitty, for Ellen for Christmas. I had just realized while drinking coffee out of spermy (the mug) that the yarn I was knitting with matched the ghost/sperm and had to take this picture. I did wash the mug first though, so no worries. Also I am technologically illiterate and can't flip the image so just turn your head to the right or computer to the left. : )
I also made a UFM from Muffin Films for my friend Jenn but I already gave that to her. I plan to make her a whole fleet of muffins of different kinds from those films.

I also made a Star Wars ear flap hat for Klapper. It had "May the force be with you" around the brim and then an ATAT an ATST and the Tie Fighter above that. It rules. I will see if he will let me take a picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger mb said...

I demand muffin photographs!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home