Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Picture Post

I have so many pictures, this is going to be the longest post in the history of posts.

We will start out with Pomotomus by cookie a. I love her sock patterns and this yarn is wonderful. It is sherbet by Lorna's Laces. (the color is almost the same as the picture! maybe just a little brighter becuase of the flash)

Next is the Summertime Tunic from Interweave. The yarn is Debbie Bliss Cathay and I got it from London. I knit it at the same time as Molly, I am just lazy and didn't take a picture of it until now.


Here is the Jayne hat I knit for Brendan and will soon knit for Molly with the leftovers. (She is supposed to be knitting me that adorable pink hat too...hint hint molly ; ))

This is a good picture of the vest I knit. I realized the one I have up is a really bad picture but I am a really bad photographer so I guess it is ok.

I love these baby hats and bootees! they are so quick and easy and my cousin loved them for her new baby. He is adorable, btw. The pattern is Saartje's Baby Bootees on Ravelry

This is the shrug I knit for my cousin's wedding. i made it in a day with this amazing cashmere yarn by debbie bliss. I love it! The pattern is Anthropologie-Inspired Capelet, also on ravelry.


And finally, here is queen of cups. the blog says i have been knitting it for quite sometime but i really have no idea how to change that. I finished these a long time ago. Stupidly, I didn't think about how the variegated yarn would look with the lace pattern. Although it has a cool tie dye affect and i love the pattern and the yarn, i would not use them together again.


I am also almost finished with my mom's lace scarf (finally!) but there are already pictures of that up. I will put another up when I finish blocking it and the lace is clearly visible.

I am also almost finished with my brother's dalek (again, finally!). I am just knitting the bottom up. I will put pictures of that up when it is complete as well.

I think my next project is going to be a pair of lace socks with the Claudia's hand painted yarn that Molly gave me last year : ) I think i am going to try magic loop.... any suggestions on some lace socks that would be good for magic loop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home